MELFAS Ethical Management
We introduce you to MELFAS, a leading touchscreen panel market company.
Home > About MELFAS > Ethical Management
Purpose of Red Whistle
- To eradicate any internal irregularity and corruption by introducing an exclusive reporting system against corruption
- To promote compliance awareness of all employees through a system of compliance
- To provide a communication channel between the company and its employees, through which our employees can resolve issues and discuss difficulties they experience
Cases Eligible for Reporting
Employees can report an act of corruption in the following cases:
- When an employee has received valuables (such as money) and treating in a job-related environment;
- When an employee has caused damage to the company by wrongful means and intention;
- When an employee has acquired unlawful profit abusing his or her position;
- When a superior has made unlawful or unfair job-related orders; and/or
- When other unethical or criminal activities have been committed.
Employees can report any issues in the following cases:
- When privacy has been violated by the abuse of status;
- When insulting treatment or sexual harassment has occurred; and/or
- When there is any suggestion to improve rights and interests of MELFAS employees
Advantages of Red Whistle Help Line System
- The system uses an external institution to prevent arbitrary riddance of report.
- All reporting process is anonymity-based to prevent potential identification or retaliation (the process does not require personal information and issue a random number)
- It is possible to make a report in a safe environment, as additional security equipments have been built including firewall, IPS and WAF. (The reporter’s access IP or time will be deleted real-time, so that even the site operator cannot trace the IP.)
- Report/ suggestion contents are sent to responsible director and internal lawyer only for treatment
Red Whistle Co. Ltd (www.redwhistle.org)